Clients trust us with some of their most pressing challenges.
We provide clients with the highest-quality commercial advice and legal insights on a broad range of disputes from contract structuring or restructuring through to litigation, arbitration and alternative dispute resolution.
The practice, led by Paul Sandosham, has extensive experience in handling complex, multi-jurisdictional disputes across a full spectrum of sectors including banking, construction, infrastructure and energy & resources.
The team includes:
- Paul Sandosham who clients praise as having "an exceptional breadth of experience in international arbitration in infrastructure disputes covering the Middle East and Asia. Charming, highly capable and committed." (Legal 500 Asia Pacific 2022: Singapore: International Arbitration)
- Nish Shetty who is recognised by clients as a top choice for complex cases and "is very good strategically" (Chambers Asia Pacific 2022: Singapore Dispute Resolution: Arbitration)
- Paul Tan who is recognised by the Legal 500 Asia Pacific as a "Leading Individual" for International Arbitration in Singapore in 2022 and is noted by clients as "one of the best lawyers in Singapore and the best candidate whom you can entrust the most critical cases to." (Chambers Asia Pacific 2022: Singapore: Dispute Resolution: Arbitration)
- Janice Goh who is recognised by Legal 500 Asia Pacific 2022 as a "Next Generation Partner" for Financial Services Regulatory, Local Firms.
- Joan Lim-Casanova who is recognised by Legal 500 Asia Pacific 2022 as a "Next Generation Partner" for Dispute Resolution in Singapore, Local Firms.
- Elan Krishna who has been recommended in Legal 500 Asia Pacific 2019 with clients praising him as 'relentlessly productive'.